Thursday, July 12, 2012

Low Battery! WTF!!


How to improve battery life


Hello everyone. Namastay!
Now a days everyone's life dependents upon battery.
"Hell, What?" 
No people are not running on battery :P. But their important gadgets and devices are. And almost everyone faces the problem that after few months their battery's performance decrease drastically. So what is the problem actually? Are manufacturers not working on this thing? No, this is not. The reason is we are not caring out our batteries. 
"Who told you? I care my battery like anything. I kill unwanted tasks, switch off WiFi/ Bluetooth if I am not using, adjust screen brightness as per day light."

Well you are doing good, but I have discussed it with few battery experts and customer care executives. I came to know about many facts on batteries. Following are some best practices for you. So here we go:
  • Always use the original/native charger to charge a battery. Each type of battery has some specification and you must use an original/native charger for it. Never use things like multi-battery charger, duplicate car chargers, etc.
  • Don't charge if your batteries are not really drained out. I saw many people, As soon as they enter into their room or find a empty charger they just plug it in. You should always charge you device if its showing low battery sign.
  • Charge it fully. Everytime when you charge your device, charge it fully(100%). Don't plug out in between.
  • Try to avoid the use of device while charging it. I know its not possible everytime. But still you can keep this thing in your mind.
  • Avoid extra heating of device. While charging you can put your mobile/laptop/tablet keep its back side in front. So that the batteries can cool down.
You can find these things silly, but believe me once you start following them, on a long run your battery performance will improve for sure. 
I am using mobile, laptop, tablet, trimmer, digital camera since ages :P and have not faced any battery problem :) (touchwood). 

I have tried to keep it more readable, simpler and hide most of the technical details. If someone want to know more, can write me.

Have fun with your batteries.
Share it. Share happiness.

______________________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. to my surprise.. i'm already following all these points.. cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sagar ur are more conservative:-)
    how the providers get profitted

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.
    pepperfry coupon

    ReplyDelete